We love Christmas at Mishon Mackay and this year in particular we’ve loved seeing festive decorations that have helped boost our Christmas spirit.
This year we’re asking you to share with us what’s spread some Christmas cheer to you, to be in with the chance of winning dinner for two at one of The Gingerman Group restaurants.
Now more than ever, the hospitality industry needs our support which is why we’ve partnered with The Gingerman Group. With five fantastic venues across Brighton, Hove, Kemp Town and Hassocks, we’re sure there’s something on the menu that will take your fancy.
You can also find out more about The Gingerman Group by taking a look at our interview with founder Ben McKellar here.
To be in with the chance of winning, all you have to do is head over to our Facebook page, find the post below and in the comments share a festive picture that has brightened your Christmas spirit.
Every picture shared will be entered into a prize draw and a winner will be selected at random.
The competition starts on Monday 14th December and runs until 23:59pm on Thursday 24th December.
- This competition is open to anyone who shares an image within the comments of the competition post/s on Facebook except employees or families of employees of The Promoter, its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the Competition.
- By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the competition and for further marketing purposes. Entrants’ details will not be passed to any third party.
- By entering this competition all entrants consent for their entries to be published on any Mishon Mackay social media platform.
- The competition closes at 11:59pm December 24 2020.
- Entries should not include any profanity or sexual or violent content. Any entries deemed to be inappropriate will be removed and will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified on Facebook by January 4 2021.
- The winner will receive a voucher with the value of £150 to be spent at The Gingerman Group.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact selected entrants; however, it is the winner’s responsibility to check for a notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other reward alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the rewards will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters.
- The Promoter of this competition is Mishon Mackay, 106 High Street, Hurtspierpoint, BN6 9PX.