Decorate your own haunted house this Halloween and win!
We love Halloween at Mishon Mackay. As property experts, we get to see all kinds of houses around Sussex, from 19th century stately homes to Victorian villa houses, so our imaginations run wild at this time of year! But we don’t want to have all the fun which is why we’re inviting you to join in and create your very own haunted house this Halloween.
Win a day out for all the family at Drusillas Park!
Get creative and decorate a haunted house however you like, whether that’s with pencils, crayons, paints or a collage of mixed media! Then, just drop your design off at your nearest Mishon Mackay branch (don’t forget to include your contact details on the back) or send it in to us via email.
For every Mishon Mackay office, the team will choose their favourite designs to place in the window and the winning design for each branch will win some Halloween goodies!
Plus, we’ll also draw an overall winner to win our top prize of a family day out at Drusillas Park (worth over £70)!
We’ve provided you with a template below to get started. All you have to do is click the image for a full size version, print it out and let your creative juices flow.
The Haunted House Halloween competition will be open for entries until Tuesday 30th October. For more information, please see the terms and conditions below. Don’t forget to keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter feeds to see if your design is shared!
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to anyone who handed in a haunted house picture to a Mishon Mackay branch or emailed it to email@example.com, except employees or families of employees of The Promoter, its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the Competition.
- By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the competition and for further marketing purposes. Entrants’ details will not be passed to any third party.
- By entering this competition all entrants consent for their entries to be published on any Mishon Mackay social media platform.
- The competition closes at 11:59pm Ocotber 30, 2018.
- The competition can be entered by handing in a picture to a Mishon Mackay branch or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries should not include any profanity or sexual or violent content. Any entries deemed to be inappropriate will be removed and will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email no later November 1 2018.
- The winner will receive a family day out at Drusillas Park.
- Entrants are responsible for providing the correct contact details. The Promoter is not responsible if the winner does not receive their prize due to incorrect contact details being supplied.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact selected entrants; however, it is the winner’s responsibility to check for a notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other reward alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the rewards will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters.
- The Promoter of this competition is Mishon Mackay, 106 High Street, Hurtspierpoint, BN6 9PX.