Enter our Property of the Month competition on Facebook and Instagram
The competition closes on Wednesday 23rd October 2019, with the winner being announced on Thursday 24thOctober 2019. The winner will receive a bottle of bubbly which you’ll need to pick up from your local office, and we’ll use your chosen property for our next Property of the Month blog!
Terms and conditions
- This Competition is open to anyone who has commented and liked the post on Facebook or Instagram, except employees or families of employees of The Promoter, its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the Competition.
- By entering this Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the Competition and for further marketing details. Entrants’ details will not be passed to any third party.
- By entering this Competition, all entrants consent to their image being published on any of Mishon Mackay’s social media platforms, should they win.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
- The competition can be entered by liking and commenting on the relevant Mishon Mackay Facebook or Instagram post, choosing your favourite property and giving a reason as to why. No more than one comment on each channel per entrant will be counted. A commenter must give a reason behind their choice in order to be a valid entry.
- Entries should not include any profanity or sexual or violent content. Any entries deemed inappropriate will be removed and will not be entered in the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by a Facebook message from Mishon Mackay no later than Thursday 24th October 2019. The winner will be announced on Mishon Mackay’s social media channels.
- The winner will receive a bottle of bubbly as their prize.
- Entrants are responsible for providing the correct contact details. The Promoter is not responsible if the winner does not receive their prize due to incorrect contact details being supplied, or if entrants do not visit their nearest branch to collect their prize within 14 days.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact selected entrants; however, it is the winner’s responsibility to check for a notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other reward alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the rewards will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters.
- The Promoter of this competition is Mishon Mackay, 106 High Street, Hurstpierpoint, BN6 9PX.