40% Shared Ownership units at Layton Fields Close in Hurstpierpoint. Two semi-detached homes, each with two double bedrooms.

Layton Fields Close, Hurstpierpoint, BN6 9YH

2 bedrooms
Asking Price: £134,000

PROPERTY DETAILS

  • 40% Shared Ownership Units
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Semi-Detached Houses
  • Popular Location
  • Allocated Parking
  • Close To Village Amenities
  • Cloakroom and Bathroom
  • Private Garden
  • Shed With Bicycle Lock
  • 12 Year NHBC New Homes Warranty

These two attractive two-bedroom semi-detached homes are each being sold on a part buy/part rent basis, with the price representing 40% of the property being owned, and the other 60% rented. This is a great location for young families and young professionals and is an ideal opportunity to get on the housing ladder.

This is a well-planned home with a spacious hallway leading to an open plan kitchen/living room, which in turn leads through patio doors to a private garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom, and the kitchen includes an integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. 

The first floor has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a bath with thermostatic shower  and a glass shower screen.

Flooring is included. There is ceramic tiling to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom, and 50% wool carpet to hall, bedrooms and living areas.

Allocated parking space. there is cabling in the loft for satellite dish connections. There are digital and co-axial points to the living room with a terrestrial digital TV aerial fitted.

Register for Shared Ownership at www.helptobuyese.org.uk

Please note that to qualify for these shared ownership units buyers must have a local connection to the area - whether through work, current address or family.

External images are of Hurstpierpoint village and local rural character of the area.

Hurstpierpoint is a quintessential Sussex village known for its community spirit, local activities, good local schools, and pretty high street with a good range of boutiques and services. Hurstpierpoint has easy access to the A23, and Gatwick, and is much sought after by professional and young families, as well as those who seek a traditional lifestyle. 

Kitchen - 9ft 3in x 14ft 6in

Living Area - 16ft 2in x 11ft 8in

Bedroom 1 - 12ft 4in x 9ft 6in

Bedroom 2 - 16ft 2in x 9ft 4in

Total internal area: 850 sq ft/79 sq m

 

 

 

Reference: 230877
 ARRANGE A VIEWING

YOUR DETAILS

Title
First Name
Last Name
Telephone
Email Address
 
ARRANGE A VIEWING FOR THIS PROPERTY
OR PHONE: 01273 829 300
01273 829 300