HOVE PLACE, HOVE, BN3 2RG
Asking Price: £400,000
- Development Opportunity
- BEST-BIDS FEBRUARY 4th 12.00
- Excellent Central Hove Location
- Former Chapel Close to Seafront
- Impressive Double Vaulted Ceilings
- Further First Floor
- Suitable for a Variety of Uses
- Opportunity to Create Bespoke Home STP
Believed to have been originally constructed as a Chapel in 1881 this unusual and desirable property is being offered to the market. Set in an extremely popular street in central hove, close to the seafront.
The property would suit a variety of uses and, subject to securing the appropriate planning permission, would make an exciting home; with the opportunity to utilise the impressive vaulted ceilings and raft of interesting features.
Interested parties will be expected to make their own enquiries on the potential uses for the former Chapel.
BEST-BIDS are invited by 12.00 on Thursday 4th February. Full plans and access arrangement are available from Mishon Mackay Land & Development - Matthew Hollywood.