KINGSWAY, HOVE, BN3 4RA
Guide Price: £700,000
- Stunning Apartment With Sea Views
- Highly Regarded Block With Caretaker
- Beautifully Presented And Appointed
- Exceptionally Light & Spacious Accommodation
- Modern Neutral Theme Throughout
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 3 Bedrooms And 2 Reception Rooms
- Beautifully Maintained Communal Gardens
- Heating/Hot Water Included In Maintenance
- Must Be Viewed
** Guide Price £700,000 - £750,000 **
This lovely apartment provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space, the whole of which is beautifully presented and appointed throughout, making this a particularly comfortable modern home.
Set around a huge reception hallway, there are two separate reception rooms, which enjoy fine views to the sea, as well as three good sized double bedrooms, with en-suite facilities for two.
Worthy of particular mention is the superbly fitted, contemporary styled kitchen/breakfast room, which opens directly out onto the attractive and meticulously maintained communal gardens.
The light, airy and expansive living space is immaculately finished with a pleasing neutral modern theme, with pale wood block flooring to much of the property.
Viceroy Lodge is a particularly sought after, well managed and maintained building with resident caretaker and communal heating and water are included within the service charge.
An early viewing of this fine property is very highly recommended by the owners Sole Agents.