OAKDENE CRESCENT, PORTSLADE, BN41 2RP
Asking Price: £375,000
- Potential To Extend & Develop Further (STNP)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen (Drawn Up Plans For High-End, Charming Open-Plan Feel)
- Situated In One Of Portslade's Most Desirable Roads
- Close Proximity To Amenities & Transport Links
- Panoramic Views Onto The Surrounding Sussex Countryside
- Sumptuous Family Bathroom Suite With Flawless Attention To Detail
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Purchase
Roll up those sleeves and allow yourself to add your own finishing touches to this extended and partially renovated three bedroom semi-detached bungalow. The current owner has partially developed the property with new windows throughout, second floor extension, single story rear extension, new staircase etc.
The ground floor comprises of entrance hall, two charming bedrooms, dining room, space and plumbing for downstairs WC/utility room and kitchen (the current vendor had plans drawn up for the beautifully high-end kitchen).
On the first floor the bathroom suite is finished and has been seamlessly designed by the current owner. There is a spacious main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and Juliet balcony.
The property offers a driveway providing parking and single garage.
The front of the home is more than matched by the impressive, charming split level rear garden. Offering the most exceptional panoramic views onto the Sussex countryside. ideal for entertaining garden parties and BBQ's in the warm summer months with friends and family. There is a further decked area, situated in a position which allows you to take in the stunning surroundings.
This desirable residential area allows easy road access out to the A27/A23 with a good bus service nearby for easy access to the city centre as well as local amenities, good schools and access to the South Downs National Park.
Train Station: Portslade 2 miles
Council Tax: Band C