ROUNDHAY AVENUE, PEACEHAVEN, BN10 8TG
Asking Price: £169,950
- A Two-Bedroom Apartment For Resale At A 75% Share
- Corner Plot With No Adjoining Neighbours
- Courtyard Garden For Residents And Their Visitors
- Double-Glazing - With Juliette Balcony
- 24-Hour Professional Care Team On-Site
- Level Access Showers
A two-bedroom apartment for resale at a 75% share at £172,500 for the over 60's.
Monthly Service charges apply from 01 April 2020 to 31 March 2021. These consist of the following:
Leasehold charges: £54.65, which includes the cost of building insurance, management fee and sinking fund for major structural repairs
Catering overheads: £85.78
Personal charges: £36.34, which includes the call system in the property and providing heating and water ot the property
Service charges: £265.01, which includes communal cleaning
Support charge: £2.69
The total estimated charges per month: £444.47. These charges are subject to final confirmation.
An additional charge applies for meals taken in the restaurant.
The flats are comfortable and well thought out. All the flats are fitted with easy-grip lever taps, and sockets and switches are sited at a suitable height. Bathrooms feature level access showers (with folding seat) and non-slip flooring. Handrails are fitted to assist mobility.
Other features include:
· TV & FM aerial
· Phone points
· Double-glazing - with juliette balcony in the living area to the second floors
· Modern kitchen - with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood
There has been a huge amount of detail and consideration put into the design or Downlands Court. The communal areas and restaurant are beautifully and comfortably presented. There is also a secure and attractive courtyard garden that both residents and their visitors can enjoy.
· 24-hour professional care team on-site
· Emergency alarm system
· Scheme and flats wheelchair accessible
· Door entry security phone
· Stylishly decorated restaurant
· Comfortable residents' lounge
· Ensuite guest room available for visitors
· Assisted bathing facilities
· Two lifts
· Secure and attractive courtyard garden
· Off-road parking
· Level access shower in all flats
· Electric wheelchair charging facilities
· Computer area
· Laundry room
· Hairdressing room
£172,500 Based on a 75% share
Shared-equity means you buy a 75% share of the property, while Saxon Weald retain ownership of the remainder. There is no rent to pay on the 25% share owned by Saxon Weald.
People interested in living at Downlands Court are required to have an assessment with the Scheme Manager at Downlands Court to ensure they are suitable for Extra Care and that any needs they have can be met by the scheme.
An Expression of Interest form is required to be completed. This will be available upon request.
Saxon Weald are very proud of their extra care schemes. Their features and facilities enable residents to receive the support they need to live as independently as possible. Extra care housing also helps couples who thought they might no longer be able to live together due to one having a care need and the other able to live independently.