SACKVILLE ROAD, HOVE, BN3 3WF
Guide Price: £800,000
- Spacious Victorian Family Home
- Original Character With Modern Themes
- Prime Central Location
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Sunny Courtyard Garden With Rear Access
- Downstairs Boot Room & WC
- Four Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Family Bathroom With Bath, Shower & Double Sinks
- Separate Utility/Laundry Room
- Exceptionally Spacious, Versatile & Comfortable
** Guide Price £800,000 - £850,000 **
This attractive Victorian four bedroom terraced home is ideally located for central Hove living. Walking distance to Hove mainline station, the beach and all local amenities, including an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants in Church Road. Hoves best Primary and Secondary schools are close, along with local parks, gyms, library and museum - all with excellent bus links into Brighton.
Successfully combining original character with the comforts of modern living, this property retains a wealth of period features including high ceilings, original doors and fireplaces whilst optimising space with fitted storage, downstairs WC and separate first-floor laundry room.
Beautifully presented throughout, the bay windows and generously proportioned rooms give a sense of light and space. The contemporary kitchen-diner provides an excellent open-plan family/entertaining area, opening onto a sunny, enclosed courtyard garden. There are four double bedrooms spanning the first and second floor with each floor served by its own bathroom or shower room.
In short, this is a perfect family home, worthy of an early internal viewing, made by appointment with the owner's Sole Agents.