SHIRLEY ROAD, HOVE, BN3 6NN
Guide Price: ¥182,952,505
- Attractive Detached Chalet Home
- Sought After South Hove Park Setting
- Close To Station And City Centre
- Beautifully Presented And Appointed Throughout
- Considerable Potential For Enlargement (STNPC)
- Beautiful Large South Facing Mature Gardens
- No Chain Involved
- Must Be Viewed
OPEN DAY Thursday 7th October - Please Phone For Your Appointment to view.
This lovely home is situated in the southerly extremes of Hove Park, ideally located within close proximity of the City centre and Hove mainline station. Both Hove Park and Hove recreation ground are nearby.
The property has recently been modernised to create a particularly light, airy and comfortable home with a modern contemporary theme. However, there is without doubt, enormous potential for expansion of the living space to create a much larger home, subject of course to the necessary planning consents.
The lovely park like gardens are a particular feature, being of a large size and beautifully mature while taking full advantage of the fine southerly aspect.
There is no chain involved with the sale and early viewings are considered essential, being by strict appointment with the owners Sole Agents.