VAUGHAN WILLIAMS WAY, ROTTINGDEAN, BN2 7FZ
Asking Price: £750,000
- Opposite New Village Green
- South Facing Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces with EV Charger
- Ready Early 2024 (Others Available Now)
- High Specification Throughout
- Short Distance to Rottingdean Beach
- Central Village Location
- 10 Year New Homes Warranty
Setting the standard for heritage design this is a unique development in one of the areas most popular villages and adds vibrancy and a feeling of connection to this fabulous central location. A new village green, opening in 2024, will form a focal point for the community for generations to come; with a renovated pavilion, childrens play space and wildflower areas for everyone to enjoy.
From its heritage brick and flint boundary treatments to bespoke handmade lych gates the development has sought to compliment the historic surroundings. Protecting the ancient twitten and creating new municipal walkways that connect the development to the high street, St Aubyns has created a sense-of-place, a secure village setting and a beautiful place to call home.
With a mix of flint cottages, classic rendered period conversions and traditionally built new properties, St Aubyns has styles to suit most tastes and budgets. With some now available for immediate occupation, please speak to the New Homes team to discuss your requirements. There may well be the perfect home waiting for you.
Rottingdean village is very much one of Sussex's most unique and quintessential villages. Offering a delightful mix of old high street shops, down land vistas to the Windmill and a short walk to the beach. It has a broad appeal and explains why the village continues to be a popular place to call home for locals, second homeowners, or those wishing to move to a more peaceful setting whilst still retaining access to the bustling City of Brighton & Hove.
With a mix of pretty period properties, a village pond, public realms and thriving eateries and public houses, Rottingdean Village is well worth exploring.
Located immediately off the historic high street and just a stones throw from the stunning beach and seafront, this is a truly unique setting. St Aubyns delivers heritage designs, handcrafted finishes and attention to detail. Quality landscaping and boundary treatments compliment the setting, whilst flintwork, lych gates and bespoke brickwork provide a real sense-of-place. Municipal walkways interconnecting the development create a bustling village enclave. Many of the homes offer outstanding sea views and across to the landmark windmill on Beacon Hill that overlooks Rottingdean.
With a number of historic buildings being retained, and many renovated from original dwellings, the new elements of the development have been designed to seamlessly compliment the setting of these protected buildings. Once construction is completed, a new village green and pavilion, will be opened for the enjoyment of Rottingdeans wider community; located right next to the development with many of the homes looking out onto this newly accessible green space.
With a mix of beautiful apartments from 1-bedroom, some with private gardens, up to a fabulous 3-bedroom maisonette - there is a huge array available. Suitable for early starters, a secure UK base or those retiring early enough to enjoy village life on your doorstep.
Freehold properties range from attractive flint fronted cottages set on the heritage landscaped paths to detached double-fronted family houses. All set around the original 18th Century Field House and its stained glass windowed chapel, there really is something for everyone.
• Slate Grey shaker kitchen units with Chrome handles
• Stunning Desert Silver Quartz worktop with upstand & draining grooves to sink
• Stainless Steel 1.5 Bowl sink undermounted
• Swanneck Chrome Mixer Tap
• Integrated double ovens all plots
• Integrated hob (ceramic) all plots
• Cooker Hood all plots
• Glass splashback behind hob
• Integrated Fridge/Freezer 50/50 all plots
• Integrated Dishwasher all plots
• Space for washing machine or tumble dryer see specific plots for details
• Flooring - Light-Grey Porcelain Tiles
• LED downlights in ceiling LED under cupboard lights to units
Bathrooms, Ensuites & WC
• Bath with glass shower screen and surface mounted shower on riser with bath mixer tap
• Low profile resin shower tray with glass shower door, shower valve and riser rail.
• Wall-hung vanity unit with surface mounted basin and chrome mixer tap
• Floor-mounted pan with concealed cistern, dual flush & toilet roll holder
• Chrome ladder-style electric towel rail
• Light-Grey Porcelain floor tiles & electric under-tile heating
• Light-Grey Ceramic wall tiles
• LED downlights in ceiling
Heating & Hot Water
• Joule Exhaust Air Heat Pump with hot water storage cylinder
• Dimplex Electric Panel Radiators with individual thermostatic controls
• External lighting to front and rear doors/porches
• Houses Digital TV/DAB Aerial & internally wired for satellite
• Photo-voltaic solar panels on roofs of some plots (see specific plots for details)
General Internal Finishes
• Carpets to all bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Oak engineered flooring or carpet to ground floor receptions (see specific plots for details)Tiles to bathrooms, cloakrooms and kitchen areas.
• Walls Painted white throughout
• Ceilings Painted white throughout
• Internal Doors Moulded solid fire doors (FD30) throughout with chrome ironmongery painted white
• Wardrobes Grey shaker-style sliding wardrobes to most bedrooms
• Timber carpeted stairs to houses with white painted timber balustrade and handrail
• Double glazed windows with chrome ironmongery
• Composite front door with chrome ironmongery
• Indian Sandstone paving flagstones with lawns either turfed or seeded.
• Timber fencing
• External tap